PRODUCTS - End Forming Systems
Model: M96-H-1 End Forming Machine
The Manchester model M96-H-1 is a hydraulic operated one stroke machine. The machine was designed as an economical way to perform lockbead operations that require one stroke, but may be used for many other one stroke operations that fall within it?s power limitations.
* Cycle time depends on the application and optional equipment.
Size: 31"W x 72"L x 58"H
Weight: 1300 lbs
- Cycle Time: 2.3 seconds*
- Tube O.D. Capacity: .75"
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 1.25"
- Ram Cylinder: 3-1/4" bore x 5" stroke
- Ram Force: 8 tons (maximum)
- Clamp Cylinder: 2-1/2" bore x 1-1/2" stroke
- Clamp Force: 2-1/2 tons (maximum)
- Hydraulic Unit: 15HP 9.4 GPM
- Working Pressure: 1200 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Air Required: 40 to 80 PSI & 3 CFM
- Electrical Required: Customer Specifications
- 12 Month Warranty on Machines
- Autoload & Unload Systems
- Vibratory Bowl Feeder Systems
- Custom Cycle Start Initiators
- Light Curtains
- Custom Painting
- Single Stroke for Lockbeading
- Tube Stop for One Hit End Forming
- Excellent for Cell Manufacturing
- Easy Access for Tooling Changeovers and Service
- Compact Footprint